Sunday, September 20, 2015

Last of the Summer Weekend Getaways

What is it about the first nip & crisp to the air that make my fingers itch for some needles and yarn. I am currently on a train & that seems to just make knitting that much more satisfying. I am actually still working on same project I was in the spring. I have been so busy there hasn't been much time for knitting.
I should have brought that extra ball of yarn. Every knitters nightmare - perfect knitting circumstances & no yarn! Horrors. So I am taking the time to post a pic of my progress so far. This is one ball into this cardigan project. The yarn : Linea Pura Cashsilk is super soft and fast to knit up. Case in point I must have subconsciously wanted to knit more as I made a mistake on one of the cables and only realized when I got to end of yarn. So I got to tink 2 1/2 rows, and knit longer. Pulling into Grand Central now, I will post some pics from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment