Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby Totoro

I ran out of yarn and I still have to do the ears so its back to a LYS for more. Purl SoHo is only open til 7 and since that is when I get off work I am going to visit one of Blue Sky Alpaca's Brooklyn vendors to purchase my extra skein.  La Casita in Park Slope sounds fun and festive and I hope to visit before the week is out, as they conveniently stay open til 10 during the week. Review to follow.
Yarn : Blue Sky Alpaca Suri Merino in Dusk
Gorgeous yarn, slight halo, DK weight, a pleasure to knit.
This is the same yarn I used for My Caramel which I have yet to post pics of becasue it turned out so massive.  I had plans to steek it and make it a cardigan or pullover, with enough knitted fabric leftover to make a cowl, but my friend who works at Calvin Klein insists it is great just the way it is, and swayed me. Now I am no longer certain and I need a tie breaker opinion....

No comments:

Post a Comment