Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Endpaper mitts

Hens with hats!
My progress with my endpaper mitts. I learned to knit English style or "pick" so that I could hold both colors for this project. I am actually enjoying the technique.
This is some really cheap acrylic stuff I bought on the street in my neighborhood on the way to see Hunger Games.  It is surprisingly soft but I have bu idea what I am going to do with it, I just couldn't pass it up. Awesome movie btw, true to the book for the most part, they did a good job imo.
I finally took a good pic of my Christmas Cowl. Thanks again to Morag for the gift of the yarn, and to Islay for buying me the pattern.
The last 2 pics are some swatches I did that got frogged. The green one is me still trying to get the right chevron without holes and with the slipped stitches. The search continues.







No comments:

Post a Comment