Friday, September 30, 2011


So I literally just realized why I couldn't make sense of my Lavender Jacket as it was knitting up. I decided to look at some other projects from that pattern on ravelry and I finally made the connection.
I wasn't the only one who said it was knitting up huge, as it was in cm not inches, I went in and did my conversion to inches when I started this project a year and a half ago, and just started up again trusting my notations without reading again the pattern. It it says to knit the back piece in 37 cm and then the separate parts 60 cm. So I did, what I realized just now is pattern says 60 cm TOTAL.
My bad.
So I will have to frog about 40 cm of work but I am looking on the bright side and I will hold last row of stitches this time instead of binding off to try a 3 needle bind off at the end.
My lesson learned. Hopefully.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment