Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Citric Dusk

I was able to find the yarn, both the Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend Citric and the Blue Sky Alpaca Suri Merino Dusk at Jimmy Beans Wool site and they were priced good and shipping wasn't too bad, so I got one of each, hopefully that will be enough to finish it.  Now I am thinking I want to do a crocheted border around the edge in the citric.  I will probably do it, take some pics and I can always rip off if I don't like it.  I am going to try and take some more pics later.  I am very excited that this will probably be my 1st garment, we're not counting the lavender jacket I have not finished yet.  Its way too hot to be knitting on that.  My car thermometer told me 105 the other day.  Even though I cut off all my hair I am still wearing it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment