Monday, May 2, 2011

Ok now I'm obsessed

Its so easy, just one little youtube video clip and thats it, I'm gone.  I want it so much and possibly more so now that I can't find it.
See for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PE-ITLPaAg
How frustrating! They are just watching it and not saying who makes it, how much it is, where they got it.  You know important stuff like that.
It says "new" but that was 2009, why am I not able to find this out there?
Anyone know anything about this? Anyone? Bueller?

3 comments:

  1. This thing is very cool! So was this the cryptic ravelry message? Since the search results were for "metal swift"? I posted help notices on flickr & twitter. With all my online knitter friends, hopefully someone will have some info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could it possibly be a skein winder & not a swift? Some of the google images for skein winders kinda look similar but not flexible like this. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will show this to my hubby and see if he can re-create it.

    ReplyDelete