Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 16th

Ok, just as a side note, when we were driving around on Sunday looking for 16s we ran across this and I couldn't resist.

So even though I had to go to work today it was ok, thanks for all the bday wishes everybody I had a great birthday.  I even got two sets of bouquets delivered at the same time.
And if that didn't make me feel special enough check this out :

Even Ravelry remembered!
Speaking of which, since I finally got off my ass and figured out how to create my wishlist I have Jean and Aimee to thank for the awesome bday patterns.  Jean got me Groove by Jared Flood which I have been stalking for quite some time, now I just have to find the perfect yarn, and Aimee got me Owls sweater which I fell in love with and had already bought the yarn for it back in January.  Thank you guys so much, you're the best!
Last but not least, my custom designed Birthday Card. I love it. 125.

No comments:

Post a Comment