Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lost

So I started some gloves for Ms.Teri. Mainly because she won't shut up about em but also cuz she's cool.
I was having some trouble just winging a pattern but I think now it had to do with needle size. So its kinda neat because I started gloves when I started watching lost so now I will know exactly how long they take me to make. Which I have never
been able to figure out before, so that's a plus. I can't post pics till I give them to her for their big trip to Bampf? this summer though, but I am happy with them so far.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jes! LOOOOOOVE the gloves; glad I'm not just annoying but also sometimes cool! :) Please post the pics so that all can see how awesome my gloves are. They will enjoy Banff almost as much as your mom and I will.

    ReplyDelete