Saturday, January 15, 2011

Carrots and Sunset

So Wednesday we went to New Orleans and I knew I needed more Malabrigo for Hoodie Devoted and I knew I should bring my project to match colors. But I did not listen to myself, nor did I pay attention to the nagging voice in my head telling me I would never pick a color so close to red.
Well this is what I discovered when I got home Wednesday night:
So I had to go back to New Orleans on Friday to exchange it.  Thankfully I did not have Jean wind it up at Knit Nite, and the ladies at the LYS were super nice and let me exchange even though I didnt have my receipt.  I found it in the car the next day.
Lexa throughout all my ravings :


I'll leave you with this:

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hear reviews on the lys you went to in Nola. The only one I've been to was Quarter Stitch.

    ReplyDelete