Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WIP it good

So I thought it was high time I posted about somethings I am doing here myself.  Problem is, I've got a lot of high security top secret knitting going on and I can't reveal my progress yet.
So in the meantime I frogged back my Koolhaas and started over. The plus side to this, is the pattern is starting to make more sense to me the more I knit it.  This looks much better.
Yarn : Jitterbug by Collinette - Velvet Leaf (2 strands)

In other news, our group KAL is the Alligator Scarf from Moorehouse.  He has yet to be named I am sure he will tell me his name before I am completely finished, but for now he is keeping it to himself.  Maybe he is a shy gator.  This is a pic of him from a couple of weeks ago :
I probably have 5 more ridge rows done and about 7 more to go.  Usually I try to do one ridge before bed but again with all my other projects he has been taking a back burner. Sometimes I wish I had these to make me knit all the faster :

Golden Snitch Knitting Needles by Stringfellow


No comments:

Post a Comment